AI & MACHINE LEARNING
HOW DO YOU PREPARE DATA FOR AI/ML?
Raw data is unsafe—too many personally identifiable information (PII) traits—and unreliable—too exposed to the possibility of duplicates, incomplete fields, and non-standard integration. Even cleaned-raw data is too risky from a privacy standpoint. Only anonymized or synthetic data should be used for AI/ML development or the next big thing that will be the industry game-changer such as:
The hype and buzz around AI is far greater than the actual, realized business benefits. Why is that so?
Raw Data Universe
10% of transaction data available for AI/ML
- Only able to access minimal percentage of transactions for ML / AI Innovation
- Other percentage of data includes PII and too risky
Facteus' Mimic™ Synthetic Data Solution
Synthetic Data Universe
100% of transaction data available for AI/ML
- Access to all transaction data for ML / AI Innovation
- Data is safe and compliant with data privacy regulations
- Maintains statistical relevance for ML algorithms
Let’s discuss how to get your data ready for AI/ML.
Please complete the form below to set up an introductory consultation.