New! Watchlist, Preferences, Support, and Enhancements
New features now available in Enlightmint:
- Watchlist – Quickly identify inflection points for all merchants by filtering by key metrics and monitor merchants of interest by saving to a watchlist on a personal Enlightmint dashboard
- Filter preferences – Save filter settings and view the data in a preferred format
- Support – Access to exclusive Slack channel for real-time answers from other Enlightmint users and experts
- Label Enhancements – Better interpret the data and trends with clarification on what is being measured and how
- Geographic Filtering - Access transaction data on a state or urban-specific level
- Data Export – Data can now be exported into a .csv file for deeper analysis
Analyze consumer trends for hundreds of public and private companies in near real-time
Enlightmint gives analysts access to trends driven by over 18M active cards, with the broadest demographic and geographic coverage available today. With three years of historical transaction data, Enlightmint provides visibility into groups that are traditionally underrepresented in other transaction data sets, including Millennials, Gen Z, as well as early adopters of innovative financial products and technologies.
Drill into company revenue drivers to deeply understand business performance
Enlightmint’s KPI dashboards provide insights into consumer spending trends, transaction frequency and velocity, purchase price movements, competitive set analysis, and demographic and cohort segmentation. An intuitive user interface enables analysts to structure their analysis to quickly provide empirical data to key business questions.
Work with safe, compliant, structured data
Enlightmint provides transaction data sourced directly from financial institutions and payments companies. We synthesize and aggregate the data to remove personally identifiable information (PII) and prevent reverse engineering while maintaining its statistical relevance. Using proprietary tagging methodologies, billions of transactions are attributed to specific companies and stock tickers and additional data elements such as acquisition date cohorts are added for deeper analysis.
At a glance view of Enlightmint capabilities
For investors and analysts seeking access to real-time industry and merchant-level data with a fully developed set of KPIs, Facteus offers a uniquely powerful research tool–Enlightmint.
Delivered via an intuitive user interface, Enlightmint gives analysts dynamic access to detailed consumer spending behaviors as well as business quality indicators, all based on empirical financial transaction data.
Free 14-Day Trial
- 14-day access to Enlightmint
- Test and analyze the product
- Access to all of the categories and merchants available
- Annual subscription to Enlightmint’s KPI dashboards
- Access to more than 730 merchants and over 270 public companies.
- Users will gain access to all new features and data updates throughout the subscription.
* Based on an annual subscription.
Key Benefits for Investors and Analysts
Discover merchant-level financial transaction data via an intuitive Tableau-based dashboard. Enlightmint gives analysts and portfolio managers dynamic access to both first-order revenue information as well as second-order business quality information such as pricing trends, average ticket/basket size, transaction velocity, and customer cohort trends.
Consumer spending data derived from a panel of 18 million debit cards*, the card type that drives the largest percentage of consumer transactions in the US.* Includes traditional debit, alternative debit and payroll cards
Monthly category and cardholder spend beyond individual merchants, providing insight into market share and share of wallet, plus transaction counts available for 730 merchants and 270 stock tickers that enable deeper understanding of business revenue drivers and trends.
Breakdown of statistics by customer acquisition cohort, cardholder age group, and spend quartile permits granular understanding of consumer behaviors.
Data updated daily with an approximate 4-day lag from actual transaction date, meeting the needs of most fundamental-based investors.